Saturday, June 9, 2018

19 Times Teens Were Beyond Extra on Social Media

Almost every day, I am reminded of just how lucky I was to be born in a time before social media had taken over many people's lives.

I mean, sure, I chatted with my friends on AIM and succumbed to the Top 8 drama of MySpace, but for the most part, I escaped my teenage years unscathed.

Advertisement

Original Article : HERE ; This post was curated & posted using : RealSpecific

=>
***********************************************
Post Source Here: 19 Times Teens Were Beyond Extra on Social Media
************************************
=>


19 Times Teens Were Beyond Extra on Social Media was originally posted by Advices , News - Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************