Monday, June 11, 2018

The Mood Is Tense Tarek & Christina El Moussa’s Split Is Truly Playing Out On Flip Or Flop!

Flipping homes together clearly isn't easy for a divorced couple…

Fans were warned ahead of this season of Flip Or Flop that things would be different between Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa — but whew boy, we were NOT prepared for all this drama on a home renovation show! LOLz!

In a new episode that aired on Thursday night, the momma of two said to the camera:

"Tarek always does this. He tries to shut me up because he thinks he can't get a word in and then he doesn't even have anything to say. That's our relationship in a nut shell."

Related: Bachelorette Contestant Apologizes For Social Media Controversy

When Christina went to take a walk to let off some steam after a disagreement over a patio cover, Tarek followed behind her for a confrontation, saying:

"First of all, you won't even let me say a word. Second of all, we have a house to do. What's the real problem then? Tell me."

To which she replied:

"There's absolutely nothing going on with me. I'm talking about designing the patio and you always interrupt."

Tarek fired back:

"You keep asking me about dating, you keep prying in my business, and I just want to be left alone. I can't come in here and do my job when you make me feel uncomfortable,. You make me feel uncomfortable. When you do that, it throws me off because I just want to live my life. I want to come here and do my job and I can't do my job if you don't let me talk, if you storm off. We're trying to fix a house. We can't do any of these things if you're gonna act like this."

Ultimately, Christina realized the reason for her short temper with Tarek, confessing:

"Sometimes I forget that I can't tease Tarek the way I used to. And maybe it's a coping mechanism for seeing him out there on the dating scene. I don't know, it's all new territory."

She later told him:

"I totally understand what you're saying. I should respect your boundaries. I swear I was just joking. I was just trying to make light of it. I won't do it again."

The mood is tense!!!

Ch-ch-check out even more HGTV dramz (below)!!

CLICK HERE to view "HGTV's Most Shocking & Heartbreaking Dramas!"

CLICK HERE to view "HGTV's Most Shocking & Heartbreaking Dramas!"

CLICK HERE to view "HGTV's Most Shocking & Heartbreaking Dramas!"

CLICK HERE to view "HGTV's Most Shocking & Heartbreaking Dramas!"

CLICK HERE to view "HGTV's Most Shocking & Heartbreaking Dramas!"

[Image via Instagram.]

Original Article : HERE ; This post was curated & posted using : RealSpecific

=>
***********************************************
Post Source Here: The Mood Is Tense Tarek & Christina El Moussa’s Split Is Truly Playing Out On Flip Or Flop!
************************************
=>


The Mood Is Tense Tarek & Christina El Moussa’s Split Is Truly Playing Out On Flip Or Flop! was originally posted by Advices , News - Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************